TEACHING JOBS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Are you looking for teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is amongst the popular countries in the whole world-with experienced teachers who are experienced. The government of Saudi has prioritized education development over the past years .This has resulted to new universities, English language centers development and the opening of international schools on the country. These developments have resulted to a surge in interest of teachers who are qualified wanting to teach in Saudi Arabia. Many teachers choose to teach in Saudi Arabia because it is located where you can travel to the Middle East countries easily.
Popular activities in Saudi Arabia include desert trekking and more adventurous spirits for people who look for the comfort of the West. Saudi Arabia offers employment packages in international teaching. The salaries are tax free and the teachers’contract includes medical insurance, housing and annual return flights when they are travelling to their countries. The following are among the jobs for teaching in Saudi Arabia:
1. 1. KINDERGARTEN Teaching Jobs in saudi Arabia
The job is posted by the Seek Teachers. Seek Teachers is a recruitment agency in the world. The teacher is required to teach in the Kindergarten.
The school is based in the capital Riyadh city in Saudi Arabia. The school was built and established by a group of academics who have gone through the Canadian curriculum.They strongly believe in the Canadian education system.
They have been delivering high standards of the curriculum for the last five years their records on increased number of students and the number of staff they have is the only prove.
The school is offering: the following for this job;
1-A Salary of up to 12,000 SAR per Month which is tax free
2-A two years contract which is renewable.
3- A full Airfare
4- Health Insurance is provided
5- Accommodation of a two rooms bedroom which is furnished is provided.
6-A visa is provided
Requirements needed for the job
To apply you need the following documents:
3- A photo and a CV
4- Police clearance of the latest.
The following are the criteria which you need to fulfill
1- You must have a bachelors in English
2-A Teaching certificate.
3- You must be qualified and trained in a Western country.
4-An Overseas experiences preferred.
To apply for this job, you need to e-mail via the online box of the’ seek teachers’.
1. 2. PRIMARY MATHS /ENGLISH Teaching Jobs in saudi Arabia
Expat teaching recruitment is an agency that seeks for the international school of Sharjah. These positions are immediate for starting. This is an international school where 95 % of the staff is from Ireland, South Africa and UK.The school is located at the UAE and you are required to teach 40 hours in a week. We offer a good salary and it is tax free. We also provide you with an accommodation, a medical allowance and an annual return flight.
To apply for this teaching job in Saudi Arabia, you can send your documents through email@example.com
1. 3. NATIVE ESL TEACHER AT SAUDIA ARABIA
The native ESL teacher needs to be specialized in English as a foreign language. Native ESL was established to due to the growing of universities, schools and colleges of Saudi Arabia. They exclusively pride themselves in coordinating qualified English to schools globally. Oxford Headway curriculum is taught and professional workshops are available.
The following are offered to the Teaching Jobs in saudi Arabia
– A renewable contract of one year.
– USSD 32,000-55,000 salary which is tax free depending on the experience and qualification of the teacher.
– Flights which are pre-paid at the beginning of your contract and on
completion of the contract.
– Accommodation of a single furnished are offered.
– A medical insurance
– Visa expenses are paid for the teacher.
– Transport which is free to and from the workplace is provided.
– 6 weeks holidays that is paid for.
– Airport pickup is provided.
Requirements for this job;
The Candidates for the positions needs to;
– Have an undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in English.
– Hold a CELTA Certificate.
– Have experience in teaching.
– Have computer skills which are strong.
– Have a one year of teaching experience.
– Be Creative and flexible to adapt to a learners program.
– Have the ability to adapt to a way of life in requiring understanding, flexibility and conformity.
– He/she needs to be committed to students, and the innovative approaches for the teaching method.
Responsibilities to be undertaken by the teacher
– 20 hours of weekly instruction on the core-classes and 10 hours of work for the whole week..These include student work supervision which is done in the core classes, labs etc.
-Keeping Records grading, and writing of reports.
– Keeping of the office hours for meetings with the students
– Participating in meetings of faculty, and professional development
Application for the teaching job is online through: http://www.englishrecruitment.com
1. 4. MATHEMATICS TEACHER
The job vacancy is at Ar Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. The post is for permanent and full time.
Requirements for the job
– He/she needs to have a BEd, or a BA/BS in maths and a teaching license.
– The teacher needs to have a 4 years working experience.
– He/she should be from the native English country.
HE/she needs to have a teaching certificate.
Benefits. Of teaching at the school
– You will be given a salary of up to 2800 GBP which is tax free.
– Accommodation of a fully furnished house will be provided.
– Medical insurance is provided;
– You will get a flight back home on an annual basis.
Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the above jobs in teaching at Saudi Arabia are amazing and you need to apply now.
Read Helpful Article About: Teaching Jobs in Dubai