Medical jobs in Dubai – How Foreigners can get Medical jobs
How to Get Medical jobs in Dubai ?
Most hospitals in Dubai offer affordable healthcare services. Therefore more people are trooping to Dubai with hope of finding better healthcare at affordable prices. This has resulted in the increase in demand of Medical jobs in Dubai, which has in turn led to many foreigners trooping to Dubai in search of Medical jobs. It has also led to a dramatic increase in the number of world class healthcare institutions in Dubai in the last decade.
With the right procedures, foreigners can be able to land medical jobs in Dubai. The Medical field of Dubai is very diverse with many opportunities. Some of the best paid occupations in Medical field of Dubai include dentists, surgeons, physicians, registered nurses, and physical therapists. For one to land one of the positions, he/she must possess a university education, but mostly a post-graduate degree, and must have specialized in particular field. We have some other occupational jobs like the technical staffs who give support services that are associated with medical records and processing of information. Such jobs are like janitors, nursing aids, medical and dental assistants, these ones don’t offer specialized services but there worker is to offer support services.
Dubai hospitals are built to international standards, have the best state of art-art medical equipment’s and diagnostic technology that one could dream off. Their staff is also given attractive employment packages, which has made many foreigners to go in search of medical jobs in Dubai.
These are some of the ways that foreigners can use to get Medical jobs in Dubai;
Necessary requirements in Medical field
If you are a foreigner and looking for a medical job in Dubai then you must possess the necessary requirements in the medical field. This may enable you land a job in the field of Medicine and nursing. You must at least have a bachelors or post graduate degree in related field. Below are some of the common requirements for one to get a medical job in Dubai.
- Should have a professional degree in related field with clear documentation proof.
Should have at least one year of working experience
- Should have a history of no criminal record
Medical jobs Recruitment agencies of Dubai
Applying for a job in recruitment agencies may help you get a medical job in Dubai. There are a lot of these agencies in Dubai that cater for every profession. If you are a foreigner and you’re applying for a medical job in Dubai, then it is recommended that you upload your CV and Resume to recruitment sites that mostly recruit for medical and nursing positions. Some of these recruitment agencies are:
- The BEAMS international Management Consultants
- The Al Thawiya
- The EMedHR
- The Al Madina Agencies and Services
Searching on Medical jobs in Dubai Sites
You can also get medical jobs in Dubai by searching on job sites. Reputable job sites that offer positions in medical field, and other sectors may also be useful in short listing some of the available positions. Some of the job sites in Dubai that can take you directly to a medical or healthcare position are;
Nursing Homes and Hospitals
Another best place where foreigners can be able to apply and get medical jobs in Dubai is directly to nursing homes and hospitals. Many of these hospitals and nursing homes are big organizations that hire a lot of people every year. Some of the major hospitals in Dubai are:
- Dubai hospital- this offers the most advanced medical services to its patients. It has a number of medical experts in various fields including Radiology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology and Physiotherapy amongst others.
- Emaar Healthcare- this offers world class health services to the public.
- The Ghodousi Medical Center- this is one of the best health facility offering dental care services in Dubai. Their staffs are highly trained in dental services making it the most preferred in the UAE.
- The NMC Specialty Hospitals- this is one the biggest private entity healthcare service provider in UAE. The hospital provides medical services in Dubai and across the whole of UAE.
- The Ceders Jebel Ali Hospital- the hospital was established in 1999. It provides good medical care services to Dubai people and the whole of UAE.
- Al Maktoum Hospital- this also gives healthcare services to people of Dubai
Medical Employment Agencies of Dubai
Get Medical jobs in Dubai by applying on Employment agencies; it may be a good start, as it may enable one to land a medical job. It also requires one to be active and aggressive. One of the Employment agencies that one can visit is:
- Dubai Healthy city- Dubai Healthy City is a government run initiative. The initiative serves to promote and develop health related services in the city of Dubai. It is also a hub for various healthcare providers, clinics and hospitals. The Dubai Healthy City is a good starting point for foreigners who are looking for medical jobs in Dubai, as many of the healthcare institutions and hospitals found here are constantly searching for qualified personnel to staff their growing operational needs.
Create an Online Public profile for a Medical job
Also get Medical Jobs in Dubai by creating an online public profile that suits the healthcare jobs. Once you upload your CV on the internet, it is recommended that you have an online public profile with a personal URL. This gives more information of your details thus enabling employers to find you easily through google search.
You May Also Like This Article: How to get Data Entry Jobs In Dubai