How to Get Job in Google
Google is a company which is the IT giant. It is one of the search engines on the internet Online office tools, click based advertising and own web browser have been included at the Google job seeking. Google is one of the best internet employers these days. The Google job requires someone who is decent and plentiful of homework.
Google job applications are done online. The job may be online a full time or an internship. The documents which are normally needed in applying for this kind of jobs are; an updated CV,a university transcript and a short essay describing the job. On finding a job that has been posted, the following are the steps in applying for the jobs;
Steps followed when applying for How to Get Job in Google
1. Learning on the company you are applying to
At this point you need to Google the job websites. The main Google jobs page provides the links and a search box . This will help the applicant a box where he/she can type a keyword on the job he/she requires. You need to bookmark the site since you will need it later.
The next of learning on the company is the page on joining the Google page. This is the page that outlines the Google features’ her company highlights on the features which separated the applicants who were successful from those who didn’t succeed. The bookmark also need to be saved.
The third page which will help you learn on the company is the life at Google page. This page gives the applicants the details on what working at Google is like. It is a page that contains stories which are related to Google.
The last page that can help you with the information on the Google Company is the Benefit page. This one highlights on the advantages which can be provided to the Google employ i.e. on-site nurses, extended leaves and free legal advice.
You also need to know where Google are hiring. This can be done well by accessing the page that contains the office location. Browsing the page on the teams’ roles needs to be done. This will help the Google job seeker with a position of knowing whether the team is team oriented.
1. Preparing the information required for the Google application.
How to Get Job in Google. Before applying for the Google job, you need to focus on your curriculum vitae.This is the most important document that has almost all the information about the applicant. It is the one that has highlights on the achievements. The following are the tips that can help you make your CV focused:
1. Aligning your experiences and skills depending on the Google job.
2. Specify the projects that you have worked on, its outcomes and the measure of its success.
3. If you had a role in leadership, in any organization, you need to write .you need to specify the place and the leadership role you had.
4. You need to keep it brief.
The cover letter is also a document which is crucial. It need to have an appropriate salutation, your name, the name of the company you are applying for, contact information and lastly a considerate sentence for the cover letter’s closure.
1. Google job application.
- On the Google jobs page, click apply now. This is where you can fill in the field you are anticipating to work. You need to upload and then attach the CV as a PDF.-
- I n submitting the cover letter, you need to paste the text in an appropriate way on the response field.
- After the whole process, you can click submit.
The Google staff team will review your documents to see if you fit for the interview. When you are lucky to move forward in the hiring process, you will need to wait for the response.
1. Interview by the Google team
The following are the points that can help you during your interview;
- You need to predict the future. Before the interview, you need to predict the questions which you may meet.i.e which is the toughest problem that you have ever solved?
- Planning well for the interview. At this point, you need to find the answers for the questions
- You need to have a backup plan-writing more than 3 answers for the questions.
- You need to be data driven since every question is answered with a story to demonstrate.
Interviews are carried on through Google hangouts or in person.
1. Google team review
After the interview, the Google committee will review on the feedback and the scores .This also includes the CV, references and work samples that you submitted. When the committee recommends hire, then the panel will send the feedback to the candidate. This is how it is easy to secure a job at Google.
Laszlo Bock is the person who is in charge of the Google jobs. He said that in a week he does approximately 100 hires. He said that the Google jobs have generated highest reader responses. In addition, he said that the Google machine knows everything than the value that you can create with all the knowledge you have.
Through Google jobs, an informed citizenry can be the baseline for the knowledge which can build the skills.