France Work Visa Requirements for Newcomers
Collective Information About France Work Visa Requirements
You Must Know All the aspects for France work visa requirements, France has many great employment opportunities within different fields. People who are employed to work within this country will usually enjoy the experience rewarding. In order for an individual to obtain a work permit they will need to meet some requirements. The following information will explain what those requirements are.
The Different Types of French Work Permits
France has many different types of visas for work permits. Here is a list of what they are:
Skill and talents permits are available for individuals who have an exceptional amount of talent within a particular field that would benefit the French economy. A person will have to provide the right type of documentation, a detailed CV/resume, employment information and a funding source.
Keep in mind that the French government will not support foreigners who are not gainfully employed. Criteria set forth by the Commission Nationale des Competences et Talents must be fulfilled and an individual should complete a contract approved by the DIRECCTE.
Employed, Salaried and Temporary Workers Permits
This type of visa is designed for workers who perform work related duties inside of this nation for up to 18 months. They can bring their family on a 1 year stay (though they will not be able to work). A person must sign a CAI to reside for a longer period of time.
EU Blue Cards
An EU Blue Card is for highly skilled and educated workers to work for up to 3 years. This permit has education and work experience requirements. A person will also need to meet income requirements such as professional experience within a chosen field, a work contract for at least a year.
Also, a person must make a monthly salary that is at least 1.5 times greater than the average gross annual salary within this nation. This work permit also allows foreigners to bring their families. Other requirements are rules are also available for this type of permit.
Employees on Assignment Permit
Employees on Assignment is another type of work permit document that can be used by some foreigners. An individual would need to complete paperwork so that they can be employed for a particular position and for a certain amount of time.
Exceptional Economic Contribution Permit
If a person contributes a huge sum of money or creates at least 50 jobs in for the economy, they could receive a ten year residence permit which will allow them to work.
Student, Graduate and Intern Permits
Students, graduates and interns can take on paid work opportunities as a part of their coursework. Study work permits are available for this purpose. There are requirements for these types of job visas and a person will have to complete them all to work within this country.
Scientist/Research Job Visas
Scientists and research organizations can obtain job visas to temporarily work in France if they are doing work related to this activity. A person will have to meet specific requirements to obtain one of these visas.
A seasonal workers permit if available for people to work inside of this country for at least 6 months out of the year. People who provide nanny or personal child care service can also apply for an Au Pair work permit.
Croatian nationals are not required to have a permit to work here. However, they do need prior work authorization to be employed within the country. There are other rules that apply for Croatian nationals as well.
The Process to get a france work visa requirements
Once a person is ready to apply for a job work visa they will have to complete the proper paperwork. Here is an explanation of this process:
- Download the proper French paper forms and then write them out. A person can apply for these documents through the internet and then print out a hard-copy form of these papers.
- Attach 2 photos to documentation. The photos are needed for passports and they must be recent pictures that capture the whole-face with a light background.
- Use passport and copies of previous visas that are valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date as required. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of a return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the work permit if it has not been required.
- Travel insurance related to a visa will be needed. Travel insurance for this type of permit must have a confirmation of 30,000€ coverage that can be used within the French area.
- Complete a cover letter that states the purpose of a visit. Also include an itinerary.
- Figure out how to obtain a flight reservation to get to the country without booking a flight.
- A person will also need to prove their residency for their time in France.
- Civil status proof will be needed as well. Person can use a marriage certificate or birth certificate, a death document and even a ration card if necessary.
- Document supporting income. Once again, the French government is not going to support people who cannot afford to live in their country. So, a person must have the financial ability (income) for their period of stay.
After this paper france work visa requirements are filled out and verified a person will probably have to wait for at least 3 months before they can get an answer. If approved, they will then be able to go visit France and start working within their careers.
Read More About Temporary Work Permit France