England Job Visa – UK Work Visa Information
Hot to Get England Job Visa
England is a country that is a part of the region of Great Britain and a member state of the United Kingdom (U.K.). While England is an independent territory it is governed by the U.K. Any person that wants or need to work inside of England must apply for a work or job visa according to U.K. guidelines. The following material will explain this process.
The Different Types of England Job Visa
There are 5 unique types of work permits within the U.K. They are listed as follows:
1. Working Holiday Visa is known as a Tier 5 – Youth Mobility visa or permit. It is designed for foreigners between the ages of 18 and 30 years inclusive and it lasts for 2 years. This type of work permit is for Australians, Canadians, Japanese and New Zealanders only.
2. Ancestry Visa is designated for foreigners that that has a parent or grandparent that has been born within the U.K. It is also known as the “right of abode”, “entry clearance” or as the “certificate of entitlement” based off of U.K. heritage. It is also known as the U.K. Ancestry visa. This permit last for up to 5 Years and is renewable. A person would need to be classified as a commonwealth citizen and have a birth certificate that proves that their parent or grandparent was born within the U.K.
3. British or EU Passport Holder is available for citizens of the U.K. or the EU and does not have any requirements for citizens who want to work within different parts of the U.K. or the EU. A citizen of Britain or the EU will simply have to apply for an English work visa at their local consulate.
4. The highly skilled visa work permit has been suspended in 2016. It is no longer eligible until it has been reopened.
5. Sponsorship Visa is a Tier 2 – Skilled worker type and it allows foreigners to England Job Visa for at least 3 years plus 1 month . A person’s employer would need to sponsor them when they use this type of job visa.
6. A spouse visa is considered a Settlement visa and it last for 2 years. This type of visa is dependent on the visa of a person’s spouse or partner.
Keep in mind that most companies will take care of the application process when they are acquiring foreign employees to England Job Visa. However, some individuals will need to fill out their own paperwork to obtain a job visa within this country. The steps for this process have been presented below.
- An individual will need to figure out the kind of visa that they will have to get to England Job Visa.
- The next step will require a person to contact the nearest British High Commission, Consulate or Embassy to get the right type of forms to apply for the job visa. People can also apply online.
- Fill out the forms and turn them into the appropriate place.
- A person will then be required to obtain biometric identification information for their application. This information must be obtained and turned in with an application, otherwise it will not be valid.
- An individual will have to wait until the appropriate organization processes their application.
- Make sure to apply well in advance for the type of jobs that are available within the U.K. Remember, by the time a person’s application has been approved, they should have a job lined up and ready to work within the England.
- Ideally, an individual should apply for their work visa and job position at least a year in advance. Since there is no set time limit on when a work visa is processed (though 3 months is the average time) some visas could take a longer period of time process.
Once a person has completed these steps they should be ready to work inside of England. Keep in mind that a job visa is a temporary form of authorization. A person can usually renew their eligibility for 2 years. After that they will need to apply for residency or leave the country
Read More About: Jobs In UK For Newcomers