How to apply for Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai
How to get Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai
The common knowledge for Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai, among people is that electrical engineering is the field of study in engineering that deals with electricity, this is true but their more to it than what meets the eye from the superficial meaning. Electrical engineering deals with also telecommunication, electromagnetism and electronics.
As you can see that there is more to electrical engineering than just electricity because an electrical engineer also needs to know how two points communicate. This is where telecommunication and information engineering comes into electrical engineering.
In Dubai, there has been an increase in the demand for electrical engineers who can deal and manage large electrical installations and infrastructure that requires an electrical engineer. As we know, Dubai is currently the gateway and the frontier to the Middle East. For this reason, its economy is booming hence the need for electrical engineers.
The current available jobs for electrical engineers in Dubai include:
KEO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS – Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai
KEO is an astute company in Dubai that has over 50 years delivered consistent and internationally recognized projects. They offer their clients supremely specialized services in construction and project management, quantity surveying, infrastructure, landscape design and engineering.
KEO has been looking and searching for exceptional electrical engineers.
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai
- Have knowledge of English and Arabic.
- Good knowledge and expertise of Microsoft office applications.
- Have relevant knowledge in international standards, codes, mechanical techniques and procedures
- Have capability and experience in all the aspects and fields of relevant discipline.
- Ability to assess, identify and understand project risk.
- Member of the Professional Engineering Society.
Have at least 10 years of broad based engineering, project management, and experience, commercial and experience preferably in the Middle East.
Be of unrivalled integrity, innovative and result oriented.
Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
LEAD ELECTRICAL TESTING ENGINEER
The Fly Emirates is looking for results oriented electrical engineers who are good at electrical and telecommunication engineering. The applicants should be work anywhere in the UAE.
The applicant should have unrivalled knowledge and project documentation to ensure he or she understands the scope of work of his or her area of expertise.
Should have been able to experience or come across a field project especially in 11KV and 415V switchgear with experience from other countries.
Lead a team in commissioning activities.
Apply the company philosophy and commissioning approach to projects that are on-going.
Prepare routines, procedures and method statements where required.
Identify abnormal systems and systems conditions.
Conduct project inspections independently.
Execute the project as per the project schedule and budget.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AND ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA
Maruti Solutions Private Limited is a company majorly based in Dubai and the UAE. It is looking for people conversant with electrical engineering and have a degree in electrical engineering. The applicants should be able to travel between India and UAE as Maruti Solutions is an Indian company. Applicants with knowledge in Arabic and Hindu will stand a higher chance of getting the job.
Job Description for Electrical Engineering Jobs In Dubai
Applicants should possess high technical know how in electrical engineering and applying the techniques and principles of electrical engineering to design and planning of building services projects.
Ensure all the environmental and quality of the projects or work are fully identified.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
The salary is the successful applicant will be between 2,50,000 and 7,50,000 P.A.
Electrical maintenance, testing, transformers, switchgear and electricals.
ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
Another established and distinguished company based in Dubai wants an electrical engineer. This company is N.D. Enterprises.
Urgent requirement for Hyundai Construction and Engineering company
The applicant should be able and have knowledge of the building construction industry.
Construction engineering, electrical and instrument engineering, Building and Construction, Instrumentation and Electrical engineer.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- A Postgraduate in any field.
- Doctorate not a must.
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Maruti Solutions Private Limited Company also wants a senior electrical engineer. The successful applicant should be able to stay in Bangalore and Dubai.
- The successful applicant should should possess high technical knowhow in electrical engineering and applying the techniques and principles of electrical engineering to design and planning of building services projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ensure all the environmental and quality of the projects or work are fully identified.
The salary is the successful applicant will be between 7,50,000 and 13,00,000 P.A.
- Site engineering and project management.
- Electrical Engineer- Telecom.
- Key Skills
- Electrical maintenance, testing, transformers, switchgear and electricals.
- Electrical Engineering undergraduate degree.
- Any Postgraduate degree in any field.
- Any Doctorate.
PROJECT LEAD ARCHITECT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
ASMACS hiring is looking for an electrical engineer that should comfortable in being based in the UAE and to be precise Dubai
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a respectable and reputed institution.
- Masters in Electrical Engineering.
- Have a work experience of ten years with at least three years in Dubai or the UAE.
- The applicants should be registered and certified by ADDC.
- The applicant should also have experience in hospitality, banking, retail and customer centric design.
- The design centric position should have consumed twenty-five percent of his or her career with site experience for construction supervision.
- His or her nationality should be Indian.
The above jobs for electrical engineering are the best jobs available for electrical engineers in Dubai. Applicants with knowledge in English and Arabic stand a high chance of being considered worthy for the jobs.
Applicants are advised to look at the jobs descriptions keenly before applying.
Read More Articles About: Jobs In Dubai