The Canadian Hotel Industry Jobs for Foreigners
How to Get Canadian Hotel Industry Jobs
To find a prospective Canadian hotel industry jobs you need to start your search by a specific industry, location level or department. You can also search key words i.e. Canada hotel jobs. Hospitallity.com is a site that offers professional CV designing and community network for employers and job-seekers. The site also contains the latest hospitality news, news on hotels and also job availability.
The following are top 5 job vacancies in the Canadian hotel industry jobs:
Post of the assistant general manager:
This vacancy is at Boston Pizza. It is one of the hotels in Canada. The assistant general manager will ensure that the guests of the hotel are provided with the best experience in a professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities of the assistant general manager.
- Management and execution of all aspects of the front house. He/she will also be responsible in in recruitment. Training and resignation.
- Managing the employees through a strong team work building. This can be attained by maintaining a plan of restaurant staffs which is accurate and on date.
- Preparation of schedules and ensuring that the property of the restaurant is staffed properly by all shifts.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to by all shifts.
Requirements of the assistant general manager post
- A 3 years’ experience in hotel management.
- Communication and interpersonal skills which are strong.
- Strong leadership skills i.e. able to supervise a team and direct them.
- Customer service skills i.e. exceeding expectations of the guests.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Being flexible to work in all work shifts.
Cost control officer in the Canadian hotel industry jobs:
This is a Canadian hotel industry jobs at Doubletree Hilton .A cost control officer reviews the daily intake of the goods and products in the hotel. He/she manages the quantity of the orders. This will ensure profitability which is of the highest level to the hotel. The Hilton hotel worldwide Inc. is the employment agency to the vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities of the cost officer.
- Helping in the sores control. This ensures that the inventory and the stock control is accurate.
- Alerting the cost controller on the goods which are moving slowly and the goods which are nearing their expiry date. Through this, Wastage in the hotel can be minimized.
- Ensuring that all the processes of accounts in the departments is accurate.
- Meeting all the payment date lined.
Requirements for the cost control officer post.
To fill the role successfully, maintaining behaviors and skills which are of high quality is a necessity. The applicant needs to have:
- A previous experience in voluminous control functions in the hotel.
- Computer skills on the MS Excel.
- Organizational skills which are strong.
- Ability in developing working relationships which are strong.
Accommodation service managers in the Canadian hotel industry jobs:
Canwrx is a hotel in Canada that has a job vacancy. It is a hotel that pays its employees well. A full-time position is vacant for the accommodation service post.
Duties and responsibilities of the accommodation service managers.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating procedures and policies for the department.
- Preparation of budget and monitoring of expenses and revenues.
- Participation in pricing development and strategies of promotion.
- Negotiating with the clients in the use of convention facilities, receptions and banquets.
- Recruiting and supervising staff and also overseeing training schedules of the set work.
Requirements needed for the accommodation service managers job.
- A high school certificate and a 2 years work experience.
- Computer skills on answering the e-mails and phone calls.
- Managing on-line booking systems ans social media.
- Performing maintenance duties i. e card lock encoding.
- Being flexible(able to work on all the shifts)
Account officer in the Canadian hotel industry jobs:
Account officer is a Canadian hotel industry jobs and the vacancy is in the Hilton hotel. An account officer is responsible in ensuring a cash flow which is positive throughout the hotel. This include the preparation iof the bills and the invoices.Moreover, it involves the collection of the overdue accounts. Working with the hotel starts with a chocolate chip which is a touch that sets a tone creating a rewarding experience.
Responsibilities of the account officer.
- Posting and preparing billings for seminars, functions and for corporate accounts.
- Ensuring accuracy of credits and charges.
- Doing follow-ups on the overdue account.
- Management of account inquiries and disputes.
- Balancing of all the daily and monthly.
- Developing skills inside and outside the financial role to help the hotel with a mult-skilled team.
The hotel is looking forward to serve the Hilton worldwide brand hotel. Vacations are working on behalf of the guests and working with the rest of the team. For a successful fit on this job, you need to have;
- Organizational skills which are excellent.
- Passion of great service provision.
- Proficiency with computer programs.
Guests service agent:
The job vacancy is at Mississauga.This is one of the Canadian hotels with job vacancies. The guest service agent will serve the front office team in providing service to the guests. This will contribute to the exceptional experience which is the overall one from the check in to check out in the completion of the auditing.
Duties and responsibilities of the guest service agent.
- Achieving positive outcomes from the guest’s queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring an efficient reception experience for the guests.
- Attending training courses. Following the hotel brand standards.
Requirements needed for this job
- Having a previous experience in an industry which was customer focused.
- Grooming standards which are excellent.
- A competent level on IT proficiency.
Apply Now for the above jobs in the Canadian hotels through the respective websites of the hotels.
Also read Helpful Article About: How to Get Hotel jobs in USA